CybertronPC Caliber TSVCIB2125 Tower Server
CybertronPC Caliber Series Servers are not only made to grow with your company, they’re made to help your company grow! Featuring Dual Intel Xeon E5-2603v3 6-Core Processors and 8GB of Fast and Reliable DDR4 ECC Registered memory, the Caliber TSVCIB2125 comes equipped to tackle intensive processes and applications head-on.
Furthermore, the Caliber TSVCIB2125 Server includes 3x 500GB RAID Edition Drives in a RAID 5 configuration. And all this is expertly assembled in a durable chassis with plenty of expansion room and a 500 watt 80 PLUS Bronze power supply.
The CybertronPC Caliber TSVCIB2125 Tower Server provides the power, performance and stability that your business demands, all at an investment that even the accounting department will love.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
Intel Xeon E5 v3 Family Processors
- 2x Intel Xeon E5-2603 V3 1.60GHz Six-Core Processors provide the power to handle tasks from the simple to the complex with ease
- 8GB of DDR4 ECC Registered Memory (expandable to 512GB) for a stable working environment for your data
- Supermicro Chassis and Motherboard for a system you can rely on day in, day out, for years to come
- Fast and secure storage with the 3x 500GB RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 5 array
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports and dedicated IPMI Port (w/Virtual Media over LAN and KVM over LAN support)
- Excellent combination of size, reliability and speed for all businesses
- Assembled and Tested in the U.S.A.
This latest iteration of the popular and proven Intel Xeon E5 family of processors provides:
DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- Up to a 3x Performance Boost
- New Memory Capabilities, Supporting DDR4
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Improved Compute-Intensive Performance
DDR4 is the next evolutionary step in DRAM, delivering higher performance and more robust control features, all while improving energy economy for enterprise and other applications.
80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply
Enjoy a lower cost of operation and waste less energy as system-impairing heat. With a certified minimum efficiency of 85% at a 50% power load, and 82% efficiency at 20% and 100% loads, this supply will serve you well for years and years to come.